Get guidance and tips to jumpstart your career.
I love working with dedicated professionals starting out or transitioning into the field of eating disorders. I have years of experience both in practical and leadership roles in the profession.
Students and professionals tell me I am easy to work with and they are thankful for the eye-opening preparation I gave them for professional success. I can help you learn the secrets to gain years of experience in just months of mentorship or supervised experience with me.
I welcome the opportunity to talk about your professional development because I truly believe we need more qualified professionals in this area. I love providing thoughtful, unique experiences and questions that cause my professionals that I work with dig deeper to uncover a new level of insight into the mind of the consumer.
It is key to understand the emotional connection so many have to food and how this impacts long term success. I work with you to apply this to the individual that has had an eating disorder, bariatric surgery, a weight problem or just wants to learn how to intuitively eat.
Become confident in the skills required to truly succeed.
I know how challenging it is to find other professionals who understand the food/mood/emotional eating connection. Without a roadmap, it can take a long time to get where you want to be in your career and profession. I am willing to share with you my success and failures to propel you to a higher professional level in a much shorter period of time.
Career boosting areas I can help you with include:
- Approved supervisor for IAEDP (International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals)
- Speaking to health professional groups (can customize presentation for entry to advanced level of practice)
- Mentor for eating or emotional disorders specialization
- Business development guidance and consultation
- Development of therapy book for your own clients (a recommended best practice for client recovery)