Not your usual motivational talk about food, weight and eating.
Instead, I entertain and educate on the emotional connection to food. Weight will always be hard to maintain until people first take time to heal their relationship with food and their body.
I understand the struggles of those with a few extra pounds as well as those battling eating disorders. I love to communicate in a fun and positive manner that your relationship with food is the key to unlocking success.
Nationally recognized for giving dynamic presentations to large audiences.
I am unique in that I can bridge the gap between the public and health professionals. I lay it all out there and don’t mind being the bad guy and telling it like it is to audiences, yet offer hope and steps towards working a doable plan to move forward.
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It Too
- You Are What You Eat
- Eating on the Run
- An Intuitive Eating Experience
- Weight Loss Surgeries: Break the Chains or Ties that Bind
- Bariatric Surgery: Golden Ticket, Temporary Patch, Ticket to Jail or BED
Popular Workshop Topics
- Intuitive and Mindful Approaches to Health
- Food and Body Maps to Success
- Prevention, Treatment and Recovery from Eating Disorders
- Energizing Your Body for Maximum Success
- Weight Loss Surgery and Post Op Complications
- What Dietitians Must Know for Optimal Patient Satisfaction
- The Entrepreneurial Path to Your Own Business
- “Great interaction and great information”
- “One of the best speakers I have ever heard”
- “By far my favorite speaker, very approachable”
- “I loved this presentation — I have never heard intuitive eating explained so well”
- “Great speaker”
- “This subject hasn’t been covered this way before”
- “The Art of Language and Listening” Texas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- “Bariatric Surgery: Post-Op Considerations”
- “ABC’s of Creating Change” Designing for Different Abilities Conference
- “Bariatric Surgery Nutrition” for 10th Annual Diabetes Symposium Houston
- “An Intuitive Eating Journey” for Tarrant County Dietetic Association
- “Bariatric Surgery: Breaking the Chains or Ties that Bind”
- “Bariatric Surgery: Polishing off the tarnish for Success” for Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- “Sports Nutrition” for DFW Girls Coach of the Year Clinic
- “Bariatric Surgery: Polishing off the tarnish for Success” for International Federation Eating Disorder Dietitians
- “An Intuitive Eating Experience” for Dairy Max Advisory Panel
- “Food labels, planning a balanced meal and portion sizes” for Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
- “Learn to Control your Blood Glucose Levels” for Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
Book me for your next workshop, conference or meeting.