Frequently Asked Questions
LEARN HOW IT WORKS!
What services do you offer?
- Private nutrition sessions
- Customized meal meals
- Client and professional e-courses
- Client Coaching
- Professional Training
- Supervision for CEDRD’s
- Consumer and professional speaking
- Joyful movement classes
- Personal training
Do you have any certifications?
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist from the Commission of Dietetic Registration
- Certified Intuitive Eating Pro Counselor and has received supervision with Evelyn Tribole, co-author of the book, Intuitive Eating.
- Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian Supervisor (CEDRD-S) designation from the International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (iaedp™) Foundation
- Joyful movement for all individuals has always been a passion of mine. For this reason, I have continued to advance my fitness experience by complementing with several fitness licensing and certifications, including becoming:
- Les Mills BODYPUMP™ instructor
- POP Pilates Certified Instructor
- Licensed Zumba® Instructor
- Cooper Aerobics Institute Aquatics and Personal Training Certification
- Certified Primary Aerobics Instructor from the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
Do you offer in person or virtual appointments?
- Currently we are offering mostly virtual appointments.
- Kathryn has been vaccinated and is taking in person clients on a case by case basis.
- We use a secure HIPAA compliant platform for telehealth visits.
Do you accept insurance?
- At this moment, you pay us directly.
- When medical nutrition therapy is prescribed by a physician, you may be able to get reimbursement or apply health savings dollars.
- Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know when we are accepting insurance.
- I would love to help you move past your food issues, feel strong, and have a healthy relationship with food and your body.
- Invest in yourself. The cost of one nice business suit could lead you to feel better every day, not just the days you wear the suit. For what a nice suit would cost, you could make a difference for the rest of your life.
- Aren’t you tired of spending endless dollars on gimmicks, magic pills, and memberships to programs that don’t produce desired results?
What is emotional eating?
- Eating in response to a negative or positive emotion.
- Sometimes experienced outside of physiological hunger but can also be done with true hunger signals.
- Often done in a mindless manner.
- Done in a way that the person may recognize the emotional eating yet not have a desire to stop.
- There is nothing wrong with emotional eating.
Do you offer any packages?
- Yes, packages are a way to offer cost savings to you.
- For a lasting approach, working with me over time is what allows you to learn about how your body reacts and manages the fluctuations with life and schedules.
- I offer monthly and VIP packages that are customized to provide you with the resources and support you need.
Where are your new patient forms?
- The new patient forms can be found in the patient portal.
- See your email for the link to register for the patient portal.
- If your signed up and have not found your registration link, check your spam and junk folder for an email from Healthie.