Here’s How our Process works
Appointments and Sessions
We begin with a comprehensive assessment and strategy session to develop the best plan for you.
Then we follow your specific program plan, providing you with customized support. or working together for your support.
- You’ll fill in the typical forms to allows us to spend our time together digging into the reasons why you make your choices.
- We explore not only the typical food and wellness behaviors, but also your mental health and medical history.
- Develop your unique transformation plan.
- Regular and consistent strategy sessions to discover areas working well.
- Discover solutions to keep you progressing toward your goals.
- Accountability support to maintain your progress.
- Discover emotional eating triggers
- Decrease stress and anxiety with food
- Strategies to simplify meals
- Increase nutritional health
- Overcome obstacles
- Help accomplish your goals with customized nutrition resources
- Help to connect with your cravings by using the Food Craving Hunger Tracking app with regular feedback
- Support between sessions with the RD in your pocket secure messaging
- Fresh meal plan ideas, recipes, and hopping lists customized for your unique lifestyle
- Monthly group classes
when do we meet?
The time between sessions is determined by the optimal recommendation, scheduling for us both, and your level of support.
Appointments are available between 7:30 and 5 Monday – Friday central time zone
where we do we meet?
Sessions are virtual, from your computer or phone using a secure platform.