Save time, feel better, have more energy for fun!
Embarrassed about your struggle with food?
Learn how to be more mindful and in control of your eating while feeling energetic and enjoying your favorite food with the Tuning In Nutrition Program for Emotional Eating.
Conquer food fear and overwhelm
- Feeling more comfortable in your skin
- How to eat “healthy” without spending a bunch of time
- Your “why” behind food cravings
- More energy with simple strategies that add nutrient-rich food
Know what and how to eat, without feeling overwhelmed!
I understand how it feels to be frustrated with the power food has over you. When I became a dietitian, I thought my relationship with food would magically improve.
I’ve done the work and guided the process for 100’s of clients and this transformation can happen for you too. This work is hard to do on your own.
You can be more mindful about self-care and consistent with your physical and emotional health choices.
With the Tuning In Nutrition Program
you will receive
Training with video lessons addressing:
- Building culinary skills
- Easy movements ideas for your joyful movement
- Optimizing health with nutrition
- Strategies to address emotional eating
- Deciphering food cravings exploration
- Knowledge to not be tricked by marketing claims and Nutrition myths
- Tips to enhance your self-care practice
Support to guide you
- Twice monthly recorded office hours Q and A sessions
- 1 live community group/month
- 1st Wednesday of month at 5:00 pm CST
- Message access to Registered Dietitian Nutritionist in your pocket for support
- Convenient support app for your phone
Added resources to help you
- New ideas and help with planning using a customizable meal plan program with recipes, shopping lists, and meal plans
- Resources to refer to often: handouts, worksheets, and videos
- Confidence in Eating Nutrition Myths ebook
Accountability & Encouragement
- Support to celebrate your success and strategize challenges in private Facebook community
- Accountability and motivation with weekly strategy goals setting accountable
- Weekly and monthly challenges with prizes
You'll have an expert to guide you through the proven process
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- 22+ years working in mental health
This is a small group program and space is limited in order that we can give everyone the individual attention that they need to succeed.
Tuning-In Nutrition Program Wait List
We require a minimum number of people in the program, we will let you know when the next group is starting.