What to do with all of this snow?
After getting home from driving in all that traffic and slippery roads here is Dallas, I wanted to make sure to have a little bit of fun and unwind.
My daughter and I had a ball when we:
- Made Snow Angels in the Snow (alright, she made snow angels)
- Had Snowball fights (well, not really snow “balls” but we did throw a lot of snow)
- Made a snow man or two (OK, she gave up and went inside and I finished the snow “couple”
And..........How about eat it?!
While she was inside drinking hot chocolate by the fire, I was gathering fresh snow for the evening snack.
Snow Ice Cream Recipe
1 cup of milk
1 tsp. vanilla
2 T. sugar
4 cups of snow (maybe more depending on how fluffy you like it or quickly you make it)
- Mix 1st 3 ingredients above together
- Gather snow and mix the 4 cups fresh snow by adding into basic mixture.
- Stir until the mix becomes consistency of ice cream.
To add some flavor, pull items out of the refrigerator and mix in (today we added 3 more flavors to the vanilla recipe: chocolate, caramel and strawberry)